Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank You!

The first line is always the hardest..Do I say hello, or some hipper version of the standard greeting? Do I assume you haven't read my (probably incomplete) about me section and introduce myself? Or do I simply put my fingers to the keyboard and begin typing? I'm not quite sure so we'll figure that out next time. For now, I want to simply want to say, "Thank You!" It's easy to see a blog and think, "I love to write and I have a lot to say...I could do that.." but it's actually quite scary to take that first step and just do it. It's actually quite presumptuous to think that anyone would actually be interested in anything I have to say, but thanks to the encouragement of my many, many girlfriends (J-Dubb we're not even the closest but wow, I hold your numerous encouraging words and blog requests near and dear to my heart), a wonderful partner, and a cosmic twin literally sent from somewhere above...I'm taking that first step...Welcome to the world as I see it...

2 comments:

  1. Hello friend! Welcome to the blogging world. Its a great place to be. Very easy to be yourself here. That's the reason I blog. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We are so excited for this! You are going to be amazing as a blogger! You already know I have been waiting for this forever LOL. Can't wait to get more daily doses of Ms. Alicia!

    ReplyDelete